My word


is choosing a word for the year. 

My word for 2013 is: 
LEARN



-i want to learn to unlearn
-i want to learn to let go
-i want to learn about new technologies
-i want to learn new skills
-i want to learn to love some more
-i want to learn new ways of creating
-i want to learn to express my truth, my light 
-i want to learn from nature
-i want to learn to live in new unexpected ways
-i want to learn to make bread
-i want to learn patience and perseverance 
-i want to learn to listen to what is calling me
-i want to learn from stillness 
-i want to learn how to draw, paint, sew and photograph giraffes
-i want to learn to pay attention to every moment
-i want to learn to follow my joy unapologetically 
-i want to learn softness
-i want to learn new ways of seeing and believing
-i want to learn to be present 
-i want to learn whatever LEARN means this year
learn, learn, learn... 





2 comments:

  1. beautiful words...inspiring and full of light and hope! Bravo ma cherie.. Superbe!

    ReplyDelete