at home

last year our house became an ever 
changing "art gallery". 

with the exhibition coming i had paintings lying 
everywhere, hanging here and there so i could 
"live" with them and make the changes needed. 

but now it's time to redecorate and settle things down.

i really wanted a reminder of my 365 faces challenge, 
so M and i carefully chose through the ones 
remaining and i had them mounted. 

 then last week we took on the labour of love 
of hanging them. 
(well i mostly watched and passed the tools :) )

they are between the entrance and the kitchen,
i pass them many, many times a day. 


 and that wall of little guys makes me ridiculously happy!



4 comments:

  1. Woaw genial et Magnifique !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo pleased you did this - a beautiful tribute to your journey. Acknowledging it. I love that. Well done my friend <3

    ReplyDelete