as i mentioned last week
our December project for the Year of the Giraffe
is "Timeline Journal the Giraffe"
i had never done a timeline before...
i loved, loved, loved
taking a gentle look at this "Giraffe Year"
and here are a few things i observed:
- i have done more than i thought i had
- my mind tends to be too critical and focuses mostly
on what wasn't done, hasn't worked, the assignments skipped...
- there is great value in acknowledging what HAS been achieved
- doing this timeline has been a great way to give myself some credit
- i can start seeing my own style emerging throughout the work
- making this journal has been a fantastic way to get my creative juice flowing again!
now a little peek inside:
goodbye and thank you
you wonderful Giraffes!